Tuesday 23 April 2013

Soleil Tan De Chanel.

It's not very often that i dish out on beauty products, i'm more of handbag and clothing type of splurgerer but this month has all been about beauty. After reading endless reviews and raves about the Chanel Bronze Universel otherwise known as Soleil Tan De Chanel I convinced myself that this would be the best investment ever and I haven't looked back. Firstly let me just start by saying how beautiful and luxurious the Chanel packaging is, wrapped in beautiful CC stamped tissue paper, along with the Chanel paper bag i can stare all day at, I have fallen in love. The gel/cream formula works a treat for blending and contouring and suits all skin tones, and best of all you don't need to use much product at all. The downside is that it has a slight fragrance which is no good for those who have sensitive skin. I use the Soleil Tan De Chanel with the Real Techniques Stippling Brush which works perfectly for blending the product out and achieving that sun kissed looked which i often opt for. Well friends, the bronzing god's have answered my prayers, definitely worth reading up about and investing your hard earned money in to, I've finally joined the Bronze Universel love club.




No comments:

Post a Comment