Monday 1 October 2012

September Favorites

The following products that I have been using are a mixture between cheap and cheerful and the Luxe items that are a good investment. The Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula, Natural Bronze gradual tanning moisturizer works a treat on the skin. It hydrates as well as adding a nice hint of color when applied and left overnight, for the beginners of Fake Tanning this works wonders, it is a cream formula which naturally builds an even looking tan the more you apply it.

The Liz Earle, Cleanse and Polish hot cloth cleaner removes all the dirt and makeup build up that has been sitting on the face all day, in conjunction with the muslin cloth it exfoliates the face and well as deep cleaning, then leaving it hydrated. As I suffer from acne, within the first two weeks of using this product I honestly felt a massive different, my skin was clearer and smooth, although this isn't a 'cure' it sure does help treat pimples on the surface as well as deep clean.

The Shu Uemura eyelash curler was my absolute cult product of the month, in conjunction with the Rimmel ScandalEYES mascara I found that it lengthens my lashes making them feel fuller and it also lasts all day unlike other cheap mascaras that become flaky and wear off

I use the Bioderma Sensibio H2O solution as a makeup remover as I feel that the good old make up wipe leaves my skin feeling dry and irritated. This product for me was a cheeky purchase costing me $40 for the 500 ml and that was even a eBay purchase! It cleanses the skin as well as removing makeup

Napoleon Perdis' China Doll Foundation is fantastic for those nights out, it blends in like a treat and doesn't make you look like a ghost face in photos. Because it is pigmented so well it covers every single blemish on the face!

Last but not least, Dove's Nourishing Oil Care serum - works just like bloody Moroccan Oil and your saving yourself 20 bucks!





















No comments:

Post a Comment